Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hungry for change

I just watched this documentary "Hungry For Change" and it really opened my eyes to what I am doing to my body. Things need to change, I need to change and my habits need to change. The movie does bring up some very good points about certain foods, chemicals/additives/manmade/processedcrap, like; MSG, free glutamates, aspartame, high fructose syrups, hydrogenated oils, isolates etc. It explains why these are harmful and unnatural and it is all very compelling. I did find out some scary things about the food products I have been some how been living off of for quite a while.

It's a vicious addictive cycle that I am stuck in and literally my body is addicted too. I want to break this dependency on the un nutritious and  unneeded food in my life and get healthy. I'm going to do it, I am buying a juicer to make healthy "green" drinks, I am going to be wiser about the choices I make and look further into ingredients. I am going to be healthy and happy, but still allow my self to accept that I work full time, have a husband who wont eat my "healthy" food, and may not be able to 100% percent give up processed food and my beloved diet sodas but I will work on it. I will get better, I will help myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment